Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The ultimate advice to lose weight.

So her I am trying to make this as simple as possible. And to sum it up in one sentence, one piece of advice. Not an easy task against such a big problem. But before that, let’s look at what it takes to lose one pound of fat.

One pound of fat equals 3500 calories. That is what you need to burn in order to be lighter by one pound. So if you plan on losing one pound per week, you need to create a deficit of 500 calories every day. As an example, you could cut 250 calories from you diet and burn 250 calories through exercise every day. A little less input, a little more output.

I think I got it. Here is the ultimate advice to lose weight.

EAT LESS, MOVE MORE

"If my middle is so soft, why is the rest of my life so hard"
-- Paul Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment