Wednesday, September 30, 2009

You don't need a treadmill to do cardio.

I know, it is something that is engraved in your mind. And I have to admit, the fitness industry is guilty of this misconception. They want you to get a membership, pay monthly and after a few weeks, you don't show up again. And I know, a lot of people think that by getting a membership, they'll get in shape easily. And they like to see new toys. Those should be better for getting in shape. It's almost an entertainment factor.

The reality is, you don't need any equipment. I train most of my clients, using no equipment at all. And I get their heart rates higher then when they do cardio. Your body weight should be enough if you know how to use it. And you need to be committed to change and not afraid of working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment